Life's so weird without my iPhone D: Hahaha, can't listen to songs during class :P So bored.. No tap tap revenge 2 to play T_____T How sad. Sorry Eddie for losing your cover.. Hope you're okay with the one I bought you to replace but I couldn't find the same one again D: Sorry..
I'm gonna get my iPhone 3G today :P Not showing off but just.. very excited about it !!! ARGHHHHH I can't wait >: ( !
I just realized that my schedule is so pack. =_= I'm only free on Mondays. Sad life I have.
I feel like going shopping right now :( but time for school.. SOON.
I'm gonna get my iPhone 3G today :P Not showing off but just.. very excited about it !!! ARGHHHHH I can't wait >: ( !
I just realized that my schedule is so pack. =_= I'm only free on Mondays. Sad life I have.
I feel like going shopping right now :( but time for school.. SOON.
I'll update later cause it's time for school. Have a good day everyone ! :D
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known

No comments:
Post a Comment