Sorry for not updating D: ! Was kinda lazy and all. Life's so not interesting for now haHAHa.
Will be going to the stadium tomorrow! Sports pre-final. I didn't join any event but I went for cross country and got a point for Green house :) I'm proud to be green MUAHAHHA! Go GREEN ! :) Feel like going to Starbucks tomorrow morning before school D: Anyone?
So sad man. I just realized that I'm busy everyday EXCEPT for MONDAY! D: I've classes except for Monday. How sad. Even Sunday and Saturday I have Piano classes. I'm thinking to pick up Contemporary. No time only. Sad sial.
Exams coming soon again :( Haih. I have to work harder for this coming exam man. Not gonna pull myself down again. I musn't be LAZY >: ( ! Btw, I dyed my hair D: it's.. like purplish red under the sun. OMG MAN. LOL never thought it'll be that obvious. Die. Nvm la. D:
OMG I'm so lazy to update pictures right now. will update photos later alright? : )
BYEE !
You make me crazier crazier.
Will be going to the stadium tomorrow! Sports pre-final. I didn't join any event but I went for cross country and got a point for Green house :) I'm proud to be green MUAHAHHA! Go GREEN ! :) Feel like going to Starbucks tomorrow morning before school D: Anyone?
So sad man. I just realized that I'm busy everyday EXCEPT for MONDAY! D: I've classes except for Monday. How sad. Even Sunday and Saturday I have Piano classes. I'm thinking to pick up Contemporary. No time only. Sad sial.
Exams coming soon again :( Haih. I have to work harder for this coming exam man. Not gonna pull myself down again. I musn't be LAZY >: ( ! Btw, I dyed my hair D: it's.. like purplish red under the sun. OMG MAN. LOL never thought it'll be that obvious. Die. Nvm la. D:
OMG I'm so lazy to update pictures right now. will update photos later alright? : )
BYEE !
You make me crazier crazier.

No comments:
Post a Comment