I'm not sleeping tonight.
It's already 5.45AM. Gonna go get ready for school soon. wtf. Haha, slept at 7.45AM the night/morning (?) before and woke up at 11.45AM. 4 hours only D: HMm.
Just some.. lines ? I've nothing better to do.. so, hmm :)
Near, far, wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on,
Once more you open the door,
And you're here in my heart,
And my heart will go on and on.
Why I can't explain why it's not enough
Cause I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do

You have a way of coming easily to me.
And when you take, you take the very best of me.
So I start a fight 'cause I need to feel somethin'
And you do what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted.
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
Not just the color
Look inside of me
Tell me all you need and I will try
I will try
We belong together
Like the open seas and shores
Wedded by the planet force
We've both been spoken for
It's already 5.45AM. Gonna go get ready for school soon. wtf. Haha, slept at 7.45AM the night/morning (?) before and woke up at 11.45AM. 4 hours only D: HMm.
Just some.. lines ? I've nothing better to do.. so, hmm :)
Near, far, wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on,
Once more you open the door,
And you're here in my heart,
And my heart will go on and on.
Why I can't explain why it's not enough
Cause I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do

You have a way of coming easily to me.
And when you take, you take the very best of me.
So I start a fight 'cause I need to feel somethin'
And you do what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted.
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
Not just the color
Look inside of me
Tell me all you need and I will try
I will try
We belong together
Like the open seas and shores
Wedded by the planet force
We've both been spoken for
I shall go get ready for school now..
Morning everyone :)
Morning everyone :)

No comments:
Post a Comment