Sorry for not updating lately. I was quite lazy. Actually.. super duper lazy. ahahha. Anyway, it's 2.02 am now. Slept at 10pm I think D: yeah.. 9 something 10. fOOWAH. I just can't sleep now.
Anyway, our class teacher bought us PISANG GORENG for the whole class on Tuesday ! LOl damn nice, didn't get to eat for a very long time already. I just watched the trailer of 'Final Fantasy XIII'. Damnnnnn coooooool. :D
I feel like eating Cendol now. lOL My hometown.
Just some pics from CNY from Xin's camera:

Sam, why so serioussssss?
Haha, kacau ny!
Xin's cousin, me & XIN! :D
Anyway, there are more pictures but it's getting late. I better ask myself to sleep. Force myself to sleep. Sigh.
Good luck to all SPM takers last year. Hope you all get what you all wanted :) !
Nights!
My last night here for you,
Same old songs just once more,
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
The love between a seagull and a bird..
Anyway, our class teacher bought us PISANG GORENG for the whole class on Tuesday ! LOl damn nice, didn't get to eat for a very long time already. I just watched the trailer of 'Final Fantasy XIII'. Damnnnnn coooooool. :D
Just some pics from CNY from Xin's camera:
Anyway, there are more pictures but it's getting late. I better ask myself to sleep. Force myself to sleep. Sigh.
Good luck to all SPM takers last year. Hope you all get what you all wanted :) !
Nights!
My last night here for you,
Same old songs just once more,
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
The love between a seagull and a bird..

No comments:
Post a Comment