Anyway, I'm just late a day. Today is the 2nd. It's just the 2nd day of the new year. Happy new year!
I celebrated mine for the very first time with Jia and lots of other people :) Thanks !
I haven't dye back my hair yet. Shit. :( ! AHHH. Anyway, I'm gonna miss having holidays :( School's starting on Monday. I wanna be in the same class as my friends D: sobs. I don't wanna be separated D: ! SAMMMMMM! HUIXINNNN ! T______T sobs. Ah anyway, we'll still sit together during recess right ;D !
I wonder how my 2009 will be like. Will I still see you like I used to? Can we spend our time together like how we always do? It's just gonna be so damn different and I feel scared : ( Sorry. I love you forever and ever.
Distance cannot separate us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment