AH I'm leaving in 10 more minutes for piano class ! Teacher is gonna pick me up to go for some group class for Grade 6 theory :( ! sobs. Sunday le ! Got class somemore T____________T
Hmm, the exams I'm taking this year.. :( :
- Grade 6 LCM Piano practical.
- Grade 6 ABRSM Piano theory.
- Grade 6 RAD Ballet.
- Grade 5 ABRSM Violin practical.
- Grade 3 or 4 Vocal. (Haven't decided which one to take yet D: !)
5 exams wtfffff !
Sobs T____T So stress !! wtf. I'm scared. OKAY BYEBYEEEE !
Are we human or are we denser?
Hmm, the exams I'm taking this year.. :( :
- Grade 6 LCM Piano practical.
- Grade 6 ABRSM Piano theory.
- Grade 6 RAD Ballet.
- Grade 5 ABRSM Violin practical.
- Grade 3 or 4 Vocal. (Haven't decided which one to take yet D: !)
5 exams wtfffff !
Sobs T____T So stress !! wtf. I'm scared. OKAY BYEBYEEEE !
Are we human or are we denser?

No comments:
Post a Comment